Sunday, July 05, 2009

Thanks to Emora






Looks like I have some time to write up some more posts before we leave my parent's house. You can thank Emora for that. She woke me and now I'm up. We need to pack, but the entire house is asleep, so I thought I'd post the pics from the last few days to keep you amused during our last leg of this trip.

My parents live outside of Saskatoon on an acreage. It is so beautiful. The trees are even bigger than when I lived here and everything is so green and vast. Dad, Brian, myself and the kids went for a little walk one evening, after supper. We made a mile long loop, saw and got to pet some horses of a nice neighbor's, made whistling noises using grass, picked a wild rose and carried all three kids on our backs/shoulders for the last quarter mile of the treck. We should have seen that coming! This picture is to show you that Dominique has not lost her knack. She ate 6 cherries. Yes, I had them counted, since I gave her and Ivan the same amount. Ivan, of course, was spotless. Dominique, on the other hand, looked like she was in a bloody fight. See the piece of cherry above her eye? Yeah, I don't know how she does it. Of course, her shirt will never be the same either.

3 comments:

GMS said...

Why in the picture with 3 adults is one of them holding 2 kids at the same time?

NANA said...

Ivan takes after his dad on the neatness thing. Brian and his friend Julie could both be playing in the parking lot together. Julie would come in with dirt, grease et. from head to toe and Brian would walk in as if he had been indoors the whole time. Ah, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

GMS- because he couldn't run into the picture before the timer was out while holding a kid... now that would have been funny!!!