Wednesday, July 22, 2009

the snapping game

Emora is so well taken care of by her older siblings. She gets scared by the sound of the vacuum, so Ivan covered her ears while I ran it today. Both he and Dominique were fighting over who could feed Emora at lunch. So many mommas.

Seems like I have another hacker in the family. I can barely type this with Emora trying to get to the keyboard. Fortunately my arms are longer. OK, she just grabbed the mouse! Did you know that infants have super power strength when they have something they don't want to let go of?

I can remember dad playing this game with me as a kid. Apparently it never grows old. Once he did this to me out of the blue when I was an adult. It was so strange, because immediately I felt as though I was about 5 years old again and squealed just like my kids do now. That is the closest I have ever come to time travel. It was very strange.

dad's snapping game




the VonMacLeod/Baggett family players

What thing can take you back to your childhood memories?

3 comments:

GMS said...

whistling & songs

Andrea said...

The snapping game is something that is trans-cultural. My family used to do that too. :D Kind of funny, eh?

What takes me back in time? Smells and songs.

Davis Family said...

It is so nice to see your folks enjoying the kids. How lovely! Nice memories!