Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ft. Qu'appelle, Saskatchewan, Canada

Here are some of the videos from our time in Fort Qu'appelle. I'm liking our new camera, but these take forever to upload! I have bunches and bunches that I'm putting up for you to watch. Of course, I could be a bit more discriminating by not putting up so many- but how can I chose? They are all so cute to me. Can you tell that I enjoy seeing my kids all day? Hopefully not always through a lens. That would get annoying, but they are used to it too.

Of course, there are moments when I am not so excited to see the kids- like when they are fighting or like right now, when the girls are asleep and I really needed a nap, but Ivan refuses to leave me alone. Even in this, I try to appreciate him (and teach him to chill out on his own!!!), because I know that some day he will be doing his own thing and I will miss the days when he ALWAYS wanted to be with his momma.


on beach


Emora on beach


canoe


Emora in water

1 comment:

Ian said...

Imogen just squeals when she sees her cousins.