Sunday, July 05, 2009

face paint




While at the Jazz festival, Ivan and Dominique got their faces painted. They were so excited! Dominique cried and cried that night when daddy said she had to have it washed off. I finally had to go tell her that if she didn't stop crying that she would never get her face painted again. It's a wonder what a little paint can do and how much joy (or heartache) it can create.

I'm posting these in advance from my parents. I may get to post a few before we leave here. We are hoping to go to Kinsmen park, where there are rides, walk the trails at Beaver Creek- near my parents, go canoeing and fishing, go to a BBQ at some friends, go to Canada day celebrations, and visited two more friends. Hummmm we have 2.5 more days here. So much to do, so little time. It sounds like a lot, but it really has been relaxing and wonderful.

After we leave my parents, I may not have another chance to post until we are back in Texas. We are leaving the 7th for the 28 hour treck. Yikes!!!

3 comments:

GMS said...

Both have great faces either way. I guess you didn't get Emora done, huh?

Ian said...

I am missing them already.

NANA said...

Have a safe journey home. Looks like a bunch of fun.