Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Floral bounty




I don't usually post scenery pictures, but with all the gorgeous flowers and the powers of our new camera, I couldn't resist. These were taken in my cousin's yard! The Tiger lily is Saskatchewan's provincial flower. Then we went for a walk in the hills overlooking the valley and Victoria made herself a wreath of wild prairie flowers. She did not include the wild prairie lilies that we spotted. We had to make ourselves down a bit of an incline to get a picture of ourselves with these.



What is your favorite flower? What is blooming where you live right now?

2 comments:

GMS said...

favorite flower - violet

in the yard right now, I have tiger lilies & some kind of purple flowers at the same time.

Beautiful pictures.

Ian said...

The wild ones you are not supposed to pick because they are protected so I'm glad that she didn't pick them.