Friday, July 24, 2009

Queen whatzername




Victoria was not actually with us much of the time we were in Ft. Qu'appelle as she was visiting her grandma, but she arrived before we left. Dominique was VERY MUCH taken with this older, flame red haired beauty of a cousin. Still, all these weeks later, she will tell me that "that girl is my friend". But the funny thing is that she can't remember her name. Dominique calls her "that girl in the pink shirt and jeans- my friend" or "the queen". It was understandable that Dominique became so enthralled with Victoria... She is fascinating, as tall as I am, young enough to identify with them, plays with them and makes them feel special and is also old enough to hold that air of mystery and captivating interest that children have for teenagers.

Here is my cousin Sheena (in glasses) with her three daughters, a friend (the one with the darker complexion) and nephew.


hopscotch


berry picking


knighting by the queen


duck-duck-goose


ring-around-rosie

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

The last video I can hear Sheena laughing - too funny!