Friday, July 21, 2006

Starring Dominique and Ivan

It's a little long, so while you load this video you may want to clean the house, paint a room or read a novel. If you press the load button, then pause, it won't be half playing all the time, then when it is fully loaded press play.

Ivan is becoming a big boy. He has officially moved into his room. We thought we'd try him sleeping in the big bed when he got back from Houston and he just loves it, sleeps through the night. So far nap time did not go as smooth (too short), but that should come. Now just potty training and we really won't be able to call him baby anymore! Although he is in the crib for time out as we speak. Maybe we all keep a little baby in us. I hear myself whining from time to time.



Ivan loves holding Dominique and identifying the body parts he knows. The other day, he pointed to and said: hair, eyes, nose, mouth, flower and wee wee wee. The flower was on her dress and the wee wee is not a private part, but her toes, since we do this little piggy, he calls toes wee wee wee in a little high pitched voice.

Gotta clean house. What is your favorite part of cleaning and least favorite?

7 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

I love how the house feels when cleaning is all done. I also enjoy it more with music. I guess cleaning the bathroom is my favorite since it is so small, it seems more manageable. My least favorite part is dusting. You can't really tell when it is done, but you can tell when it needs doing, which is usually as short as a day after it's been done! (make sense?)

Kimberley said...

It seems like everyone has adapted well to the new addition. How are the pets doing?

jenn with two n's said...

I love the video. He is a very good big brother. The pics from yesterday are wonderful too! We are all doing well. It looks and seems as though I'm growing every day. The baby room is coming too. We ordered a glider and ottoman so things are shaping up. I had a long talk with Aunt Marj today. She is going to let me know how Aunt Laveena is doing when Pete gets back on Monday. The girls get back next week from their trip to China. It sounds like their going to live together this fall in Lethbridge. Ok this should have been an e-mail!
Cleaning--I can't say the bathroom is my favourite but it does look good when it's done.

Lady J said...

Ivan is such a good, kind and loving big brother, how sweet! I'll say it again, I can't wait to make Harrison a big brother...soon I hope! (just today my dad told me to get busy he wants more grandkids!)

My least fave part is cleaning the house at all! (and I'm afraid it shows!) My fave part is when it's all done and it looks and smells clean, makes me feel good and puts me in a better mood too! I sure miss my cleaning lady that had to go once Harrison arrived! (was no longer in my budget!)

Anonymous said...

absolutely precious! you know...maybe I'm a dope...but I thought her name was Dominique...like a short "o" instead of the long "O". now I know!

As far as cleaning goes...I don't like it. ha ha ha!

But least favorite would be laundry...it just never ends!

Anonymous said...

There is a good part about cleaning??? Oh yeah, you burn energy. *lol* I guess I don't like cleaning as much as my room mates but I do it when it has to be done.

Lovely video you made. Ivan is a really cute boy.

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Kim- the pets are doing great. Saba took one sniff of Dominique and said to herself "oh, another one", then wanted me to play ball with her. Smacky doesn't seem to be affected much either.

Deana- it can be pronounced either way, but with the short "o" is usually for boys. I have heard both Brian and I say it both ways though! ha, ha. We need to say it with a long "o" for the girl version!