Thursday, July 06, 2006

A new philosophy


That's it, if she doesn't want to be the center of the party, we'll just start without her! I decided this morning that we'd had enough of sitting around staring at my belly, so we went out on the town. We visited a museum, took in a couple of parks, saw the old area where people used to board trains and may go to the zoo after my swim class this evening and watch a dvd this afternoon.


It's plenty hot, so that limits our desires of going out too much. Dad did figure out a couple of more projects he can take on and last night we restocked the food supplies with food from the grocery store past 9pm, which is Ivan's bath and bed time. Grandpa kept him pretty entertained by taking him on walks through the store as they picked out food items and toiletries.


One of the museums we tried won't be open until tomorow, so maybe we'll do that then, plus we haven't been to a REAL park yet, with swings and slides... maybe we'll try to go feed the ducks.


I really think the baby will come fast once she starts coming, so if that happens when we're out, we'll just have to deal with it. Mom is with me most all the time, so she could always deliver the baby. Would that ever make for a delivery story!

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

Aww, Grandma and Grandpa shure do look happy (that's cowboy spelling).

Remember what they say; "A watched pot never boils". Maybe your new philosophy will work.

Lady J said...

Hurry up baby girl the world is waiting!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I think she likes it where she is. *lol* I'm pretty sure it wont be long anymore. Do you have another docoter's appointment?
Anyway, I hope it will be soon. For all of you.

Madame Angela Baggett said...

next appointment is Monday, which I never really considered real since I thought we'd never make it until then- maybe we won't. If we haven't delivered by Monday, my doctor wants to do tests to make sure the baby is ok as well as her cozy little home.

Heather, glad you stopped by! Isn't it wild to find "old" friends on the net and get caught up? I love it!