Wednesday, January 14, 2009

a video!!! finally



I've been trying to upload videos since the 1st of Jan. I don't know if it's the net, blogger or our connection, but they haven't been working, until this one! Pretty much everyday Ivan and Dominique tell my belly "I love you baby". They've been doing this for months, since I told them that she could hear their voices. I'm afraid this one is a bit staged. I wanted the baby to know how much her siblings cared about her even before her birth and figured she may be coming soon, so I'd better get their little ritual on camera before she makes her grand appearance.

Baby has one more day to hang out before her due date and Brian's birthday. It's a little tricky trying to birth her on a certain day. We'll see how we do!

I have her clock finished apart from the fine details of name, birthdate, time and place. Yipee! Can't believe it!

4 comments:

GMS said...

Congrats on the clock finishing & video uploading.
Very VERY cute!
LOVE IT!!!

jenn with two n's said...

We can hardly wait!

armacleod said...

I pray that all goes well with my new niece.

Ian said...

I'm waiting too.