Friday, January 16, 2009

still here.

Baby's not here yet. I guess she wanted her own birthday and it wasn't daddy's birthday or the day after. Not sure when she'll come, but I do know my doctor won't let her stay in there a week past her due date, so the good news is that we'll see her darling face before the week is out. Crazy huh?

I'm sure we'll get into the swing of things once she comes, but it's hard, despite my 9 month pregnant belly, to think of what it will be like to have a newborn again. We are looking forward to getting to know her and welcoming her home to our family, but it seems like so long since we've had a newborn. I can't imagine what it is like for people who wait 4 and more years between children.

1 comment:

GMS said...

There are many of us "WAITING".
We are praying for comfort & peace & anxious for the good news.