Saturday, January 10, 2009

Baby birth guessing time

Time to make guesses about the baby (before she gets here). Here I am 9 months pregnant at my baby shower last Sunday. I am having some contractions, but nothing real intense or consistent. We will most likely have her before or by the 22nd, because my doctor is pro-induction, doesn't like to deliver big babies and in her own words, it would be unusual for me to have a small baby.

I am 12 pieces of toilet tissue around- so you can count out the squares and put it around your waist to see what this baby has done to me!! Her due date is Jan. 15th (Brian's birthday).

Guess: her birth day, how big she will be, how long she will be and her names. I'll give you one hint since some of you already know... her first name starts with an E (unless we look at her and suddenly decide on something else, which is unlikely).

12 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Our houses' guesses...

Dominique says the baby will come Tues. She is 2 and doesn't know the name.

Ivan- dad's birthday, Elisa, he pointed at my belly and said she is this big.

Brian- Jan.20th, 9lbs, 20"

Angela- Jan. 15th (hey I have to share a bday, he should too), 9.3lbs, 21" and small headed (ok, that's more a wish than a guess).

Mom- When she's ready, with luck on Brian's birthday, 9.2 or 9.4 lbs, 20", Ethel

Kimberley said...

I'm guessing Jan. 16th ('cause I'll be away then and will miss it). I think her name is Elizabeth.

Anonymous said...

I guess ...January 15th weighing 9lbs 6 ounces and 21" and named Emmanuelle (Emma for short). sending you best wishes......

Love Sue

Katie said...

I'm guessing January 14 (that's my birthday)... 9 lbs. 2 oz... 21"... Emily... GOOD LUCK!! I can't wait to see pictures of her!! :)

trish said...

January 13
8 lbs 8oz
21in
emelie
eila ( like ayla)
my prayers are with you

jenn with two n's said...

Brian's birthday--that would be fun!
9lbs. 5 oz. 21"
Eleora (the Lord is my light)--Ellie for short. Ok I don't really think that is it--Ivan may have guessed a variation.

Davis Family said...

January 25th. Only because you were right about us having a girl and our lives seem to parallel. But I will pray for much sooner - as being overdue was SUCH a drag. You seem to be a less cranky pregnant girl than me though!
Berta

Anonymous said...

Jan 14th - 9 lb and 14 oz
Love the pix of GMA Ruth
Looking forward to the good news
auntie MM

Anonymous said...

I'm going with the 15th. That's the only possible day in January there is. She will weigh 9 pounds 14 oz. and be 20 1/2 inches. Emma gets my vote. Papa Terry popped up with Esther. I hope I win!!!

Ian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ian said...

Ian said...

My guess is Jan. 15 at 20.5 inches and 9.3 lbs. Name: Eleora (The Lord is my light)

Great pictures BTW.

Lin said...

Oh dear, it seems everyone is guessing you to have another big baby! I can't remember what the other two weighed but I am going to guess (more for your sake) 8lbs 10oz. And she will be born on the 14th, like her Auntie Krista.
As for the name, the only one that I could think is Esther or Elizabeth. I really like the name Eleora from Jenn and your dad but I think that would be second or third name, since that is how you went in the past. I could be wrong but I am impatiently waiting to find out when!