Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Prettiest spot

This was down an alley near our house. There is a river in there somewhere, so I would not recommend going out for a walk on that. I'm not exactly sure where the banks are.



Around the corner, we walked onto a lot and discovered this spot. Saba the adventurer was not listening to me and went down the embankment a bit. She decided she'd made the bad choice and scrambled back to where I was after she sunk down into snow up to her shoulders! It would have been really bad if she'd have fallen down there.


my new screen saver. I could have stayed here half the day-- with some hot coffee, a warm snowsuit and chair that is.

3 comments:

Ian said...

Some of that water looks like it hasn't frozen yet.

GMS said...

Looks beautiful in pictures but we just got 10 more inches & I don't want to go out or drive in it

Nana said...

So for all of the snow and ice, I think I'm going out to try out the new presser washer in our 43 F temp. Am I bragging, ah, yes!!