Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy new year!

The kids enjoyed decorating (and later- eating) a gingerbread house. Auntie Andrea has sent kits from Germany for the kids for years and this is the first year she got to decorate it with them!


My brother, his wife and some of their nephews & nieces.


Part of my Christmas/birthday gift to Imogen was to do a small wall painting in her newly painted room. Her parents picked these cherry blossoms. They were so fun to paint!


I got to go to my friend Sarah's house. She has a bunch of kids too. Here she is with hubby Joe, her son Noah and dad, who we were surprised to see Emora quickly bond with.


Last night we had a blast at my cousin's house for a fun multi-family sleepover! My kids have never stayed up so late- after midnight! We rang in the new with music and family here in Fort Qu'Appelle- so fun. May your new year be filled with good things and most of all an increase of love in your life. We are hoping to finish the renos of course, and find our grove here to a deeper degree, establish work and relationships, know the people, our neighborhood and community more and bring joy, life and love to those around us.

1 comment:

GMS said...

So glad to hear you got to ring in the New Year as a family.
I had to work the night shift & Grampa Ray stayed in.