Sunday, January 09, 2011

The chair and the dance



Dad has given each of our kids a rocking chair like this one. Emora got her's for Christmas. The bag for it was as big as her. It came in pieces that the kids can easily fit together and there is a note on the bottom telling her that it was made for her by her grandpa and great uncle.



You can tell, she already loves it. Of course she loves anything that she can say is "MINE!!!" Yep, she's at THAT age, which perhaps never really goes away?


Dominique got dance dvds that she is enjoying. The other day while Emora slept, I got to do my exercise video while Dominique did her "dance class". I kept watching her and when I drifted into her space to help her, she bossed me and told me to go do mine and not bother her! Well, I really am no ballet expert. But her cousin is, so I will snag the princess Victoria to assist her some day. Meanwhile, she is just so amazingly cute and very, very serious about it.


Not only does she have her dvds, but Arwen handed down to her her dance costumes, which Dominique picks out to wear nearly everyday. Today, Emora actually got to wear a tutu over her pants, so that was another whole level of fun. Where I got such frufru girls, I have no idea!

But they are beautiful and goofy and make my heart smile so big!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Dominique's hair is fitting for her dance interest. Good decision Dominique.

GMS said...

Such cute girly pictures & I saw Ivan rocking his guitar on FB.
Great fun!

Ian said...

Thanks to Great Uncle Archie for cutting out the rocking chair and doing the initial router-ing.