Friday, June 19, 2009

twice dressed up!


Emora, my fashionista.



These pics were from the graduation party for our African friend. My dress and Dominique's are from Africa. She loves hers and wants to wear it everyday if she could, but it does need to be washed periodically and is starting to have some wear and tear-- poor outfit is being loved to death! And while Dominique would like to dress up every day, the adults in the house are not too keen on it, which is why it was most astounding that we dressed up twice within less than 24 hours!

The next pics are from a wedding we attended.



If tonight was any indication, I may have another comedienne in the house. It was quite apparent early on that Dominique loves to laugh, create and initiate laughter. She has found an eager trainee in her 5 month sister Emora. Dominique often repeats a song, fall or sound at nauseum if it makes Emora laugh and the two are often heard giggling together (yes, already). Tonight, Brian brought Emora to me in a stroller while I was at the computer. As I surfed the web, she would make her new bubbly noises then laugh, over and over. It was so delicious, it made me realize that the web was not near as interesting as her and so we had us a little chorus of bubble laugh rounds.




I'm sure you've heard the expression: I laughed so hard I peed my pants! Of course, I've never done this in several decades, but what if the person is a baby? how would you know if she laughed so hard she had peed since she already wears a diaper?

That was a deep thought from Angela. Your welcome. I know you wanted to ponder that indefinitely.

4 comments:

Ian said...

All three of your children look so content and pleased with the world. I can hardly wait to see them. Oh, it will be nice to see you and Brian too.

Katie said...

Looks like Emora has quite a personality already. That's so much fun!! I agree... How DO you know if they laugh so hard they pee their diaper?? :)

Davis Family said...

Since having kids one of my only aims in life is to be able to sneeze without peeing - let alone laugh. HA. Sweet little girls you have.

Anonymous said...

Great pics Ang!