Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday funnies

Ivan got up the other day and the first thing he asked me was: "Are we going to Canada in the morning?" I replied: "no, not for two more weeks". He exclaimed: "TWO MORE WEEKS!!! That will take FOREVER!"

We have 5 pool dates in the next 3 days. Yep, it's hot. We did get some rain though and that was nice, only now it feels like a sauna outside. I thought one day to open the windows during the rain for some fresh cool air, but then I looked at our thermometer and although it was raining, it was in the 80s (20s celcius). So much for cool air. However, the garden and grass are doing fabulous, even if I feel like a wilted petunia.

Love that belly of hers- and most especially love that magical box of baby cereal and those bottles I never thought I'd use that wisk her off to lala land for about 10 hours a night.









Emora's hair is growing and can get unruly at times, especially in this hot, humid, sticky weather.


Ivan and Dominique with our "new" phone.


At first sight, this pic may not seem funny, just cute... until you realize that I had accidentally put Emora in one of Dominique's outfits. I realized it when I was packing up the too small baby clothes. I checked the tag on this because I thought it was still big enough for her and it said 4T (which is actually Ivan's size). I guess one day when doing laundry, I thought this looked like a baby outfit with it's bloomers and dress top (which is folded up in the pic) and forgot it was actually Dominique's. Oh well, nice to know the girls can share clothes already.



My oh my what cute toys I have. They are like real babies: they talk, open and close their eyes, have movable parts, drink and dispose of drinks. Limited time offer.

2 comments:

Ian said...

Two whole weeks; that seems like forever! I agree with you Ivan.

NANA said...

Emora, love the hair!