Sunday, June 14, 2009

Do you know what today is?

According to my calendar, it is flag day... but it is also something much more important. Maybe these pictures will help out a little bit...
















Did you guess one week away from father's day? It's a little hard to celebrate our family's father since the kids can not keep secrets, so involving them has to be last minute, but I have an idea or two up my sleeves...

If you are a dad, what has been your best father's day gift/activity/memory... if you aren't a dad, what was the best thing you did for your's?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My best fathers day was just having a long talk with my dad, and making him smile and laugh.

Grampa Ray

Ian said...

Over the years my own three children have made father's days memorable with the interesting hand made cards and also the bike and canoe trips