Friday, June 26, 2009

Super powers baby


Emora is in training. One of Ivan's and Dominique's favorite things is Star Wars and playing with their "lighter sabers", as they call them. I have no idea where this fascination came from, but it wasn't me. I do know that when I've left the kids with Brian each week to go teach water aerobics, I come home and there is a mighty force in the home- my spider senses are telling me (oops, wrong movie) that they have been watching and or playing Star Wars reenactments. Of course the logical progression from this is to teach Emora. She may only be 5 months old, but she is a jedi in the making. Sorry Emora, you don't seem to have a chance in this house. At least she is taking it on in style. Here is the southern bell jedi warrior princess.
Her daily exercises consist of screaming at the top of her lungs if mommy takes more than 5 seconds to get her food ready, rolling over and yelling because she can't roll back and doesn't like to be on her belly for too long (although she is building stamina and staying on her belly more and more), chewing on everything in sight, pulling the hair of her enemies (I mean siblings) and jumping in this:

1 comment:

Ian said...

We had a Jolly-Jumper that would fit in any doorway for you Angela and you enjoyed it a lot.