Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Here I am with my friends Tighe and Olivia at Tighe's old house. They sold it and are about to close on their new house Monday. So exciting. Last week we got together at the mall and let the kids play in the play area, then on the mechanical rides and got pizza too. Ivan thought it was so incredibly special- and it was. Very peaceful and fun.



This is what Ivan was doing a few minutes ago. I found the secret to good naps. Drive him out of town to our friend's, let him swim in the heat of the day, then play in the sand and fresh air, then drive him back 30 minutes or so. He just took a couple of hours long nap. We tried to wake him up to eat supper and was unsuccessful.



Love that smile.


Still love that smile.

Can't get enough of that smile.

What has made you smile this weekend?

5 comments:

NANA said...

It is special to get with friends! I'm so glad you are able to get out and do fun things. Being with your friends is absolutely the best fun thing. Oh, seeing those happy smiles on the grandkids really makes me smile!

GMS said...

Your blog entries & pictures always make me smile.

Ian said...

Emora's smile makes me smile.

Katie said...

Emora looks so grown up already!! I can't believe it!! She's so precious!! :)

Unknown said...

Emora looks like such an amazing kid already. I can't wait to meet her!