Thursday, June 25, 2009

Gobbling it up



It's a special two video day, since they go together and all. The older kids love to help feed Emora. I haven't let them feed her with the spoon much yet, since that takes a special talent. I'm not sure I have the talent, but she hasn't had a spoon jammed down her mouth yet and I think it'd be good to avoid that for a little bit at least. The kids are still learning how to be gentle. Dominique thinks that as long as she kisses Emora after, she can be reckless. We had watched the percussionist, so I came in to see why Emora was crying. There Dominique was with the paper towel rolls we had been using as drumsticks. I asked: "did you hit Emora with those?" "Yes, but I kissed her" was her reply. The percussionist was showing us how you can discover different sounds by hitting different surfaces. I guess she wanted to find out what a baby would sound like. Did she ever find out!



Dominique feeding Emora her bottle.



Ivan feeding Emora her bottle.

2 comments:

Davis Family said...

How cute is that??

NANA said...

Lucky mom. You have 2 great helpers. And cute ones at that!!