Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Canada here we come!!!






After many online tactical problem solving, phone calls and tense moments, we managed to purchase 4 tickets to get us to Saskatchewan in 3 weeks! (Emora is free ;) We are going to arrive the 24th. We are only going to be there for a couple of weeks and are going to spend some time at my cousins too. We visited them once "on the way home" and it was so great. I am hoping we can go canoeing. We used to have a picture of Brian and I in a canoe in SK and Ivan was always commenting on how he wanted to go canoeing too.

We are buying mom and dad's van and will be driving back the 7th or so to be home for Dominique's birthday. A bit of a whirlwind trip, but a lot to look forward to- including Canada day in my hometown!! We have a new digital camera, so we are trying to figure it out before we head up there. It has way more options than what we are used too. Brian is also house shopping right now, so it's a bit weird getting away. Once it's time to sign papers on houses, it seems the world revolves around that one act. Real estate is a very strange creature.

4 comments:

Ian said...

We are looking forward to the visit.

Davis Family said...

If we weren't waiting for the "call" I'd seriously consider coming to Sask to see you. I'd love for the kids to meet and play.

Andrea said...

I want to go canoeing too!!! :( I didn't get to do that last August and that was not sooooo sad.

Anonymous said...

I think Andrea meant that it IS so sad. I'm looking forward to seeing the fam again.