Wednesday, June 24, 2009

by your daddy's bootstraps


Have I already posted this video? I've managed to confuse myself, so my apologies if you've already seen it. Come back tomorrow and I promise to have something you haven't already watched. Saba was trying to tell Emora to throw the ball, which of course she can't do yet. But she can sit up on her own! Doesn't she look all grown up sitting with the big kids? She can also roll from her back to her belly, which I need to get on video still.

These next two picks I am naming: "pull yourself up by your daddy's bootstraps". Ivan started it, so then Dominique had to join in. Daddy may need more boots by the time Emora can walk. We'll have us a regular old stampede here!




1 comment:

NANA said...

WOO, WOO! Love that muscle shirt Ivan. This is your first full day in Canada and I know you are having a blast! Dominique maybe we can find you some "pink" work boots.