Monday, June 29, 2009

Last old post...


You can't hear it real good, but I thought this was so very cute. Ivan was in the cart because he was running like a wild child through the store (that's not the cute part), so I stuck him in the cart. First he put his hat on Emora. Then she started making gurgling noises, and he imitated her then they went back and forth, at nauseum, until I dug out the camera at which point they naturally tapered off to not doing much of anything exciting for me to record. The hard part is that Ivan sounded so much like Emora that it's hard to tell she is making the noise first.


Duet in the grocery store.

Mommy and Emora taken by photographer Dominique.


My sweet girls ;)

1 comment:

GMS said...

Thanks again for all the old posts. The pic of the two girls looks like they got a tan from the "sun" time.
Happy Canada Day tomorrow!