Monday, August 07, 2006

like an angel?










I remember spending time as a child gazing into my sleeping brother's face and thinking he looked like such an angel. Children look so peaceful as they sleep. But it's not always that way. So in all fairness and to keep this blog honest, we post the other side of Dominique...




Ivan has been imitating Dominique's noises and cries, so that has made it doubly fun. However, he is also learning to rock and say, "shh, shh, shh". It's funny because Dominique makes the same noises that Ivan did to show that she is hungry. They must have gone to the same in womb language school. The first time I heard that familiar "uh, uh, uh" cry like Ivan did, only now from Dominique, I knew exactly what she wanted.

3 comments:

GMS said...

You should try to do an audio clip of the crying. Because she even looks cute and pretty in pink as she is crying all scrunched up in the face.
Maybe the audio would help us all get the true picture.

But, really, does she cry very much?

Anonymous said...

oh I want to hold a wee wee baby!!

yeah take a video so we can hear her voice too!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

does she cry much? only when I am on the phone or busy with Ivan or if I have the audacity to lay her down or am not rocking or moving her the right way, oh yeah, and when she is asleep, then she stops crying, but coos and squeaks and makes all sorts of other unimaginable noises.

I made a video, but she didn't say much. I'll try to post it soon!