Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ivan's favorites

I wrote some time ago about some of my favorite things. Now it's time to highlight Ivan's favorites. This clip shows off one of his favorite games.
He also loves playing darts, going down slides and swinging on swings, or arms or from the tree if he could get up there. He likes swimming and spinning. He thinks it is hillarious to bump his bare belly into me when he is running naked to or from the bath. I don't know what that is all about. Ketchup is now a household essential since it is one of the few ways to get Ivan to eat vegetables. Bread poses no problems, he'd gobble up a whole loaf if I gave it to him as well as any other related bread like food: waffles, crackers, cereal... He is very fond of baby Einstein videos that we have been borrowing from the library as well as his sign language one that he owns. Ivan enjoys imitating a dog, hitting the dog, throwing toys to the dog and laying beside the dog. He also likes to feed our dog his non-ketchuped vegetables.

Ivan loves to scream, especially if it is right next to his sleeping sister.

His most used words are: "more" and "bye-bye". He uses "bye-bye" anytime he stops or puts away something. Like "bye-bye shoes", "bye-bye eeee" (the alphabet is called eeee, which makes sense when you sing the song half the letters sound like eee). We are not sure why, but he has decided that flowers are now "strawberries", or sometimes "fl-ow-berries", which agravates me since he had this word down so well, which makes him laugh, which is probably why he keeps mislabeling them.

Anything outside is great. I suppose Ivan's most favorite moment would be eating bread and drinking ketchup in the pool, outside, while spinning naked, barking and screaming at his sleeping sister (but I don't think we'll let him do that). So... from the little man "bye-bye computer".

What are some of your favorites?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favourit things??? Oh there are a lot, like Grandma's and Mom's food and my dad's handyman skills and hanging around with my family and cooking and baking and sleeping and painting and stiching and and and...you get the picture, don't you?!
Anyway, there are a lot of things I like to do, to eat, to hear, to see. It would take a whole day to write them down and explain them. *g*

Madame Angela Baggett said...

I enjoy swimming, reading and walking, ice cream and chocolate, smiles, hugs, kisses and laughter, family and friends, Canadian summers, lakes, rivers (ok any kind of water) and all things beautiful (mostly nature).

Anonymous said...

I enjoy: Angela and her spirit, Ivan's discoveries and his smiles when he goes down a slide, Dominique's smiles, friends, music, good coffee, good beer, and many other things.