Sunday, May 21, 2006

Week 35 and counting!





I managed to find a picture at 35 weeks pregnant with Ivan, but it's a scanned copy of a bad print out. Sorry. That was in the day before the digital camera! Here is a current 35 weeks pregnant picture with our daughter. I'm wearing the same shirt, so maybe you can tell the difference. It was pulled pretty tight with Ivan, but I still have room in it this time. I've only gained about half the weight. Ivan, the placenta, water and whatever else I lost at birth weighed what I've gained this time. Pretty weird, but I'm not complaining.

We just got back from our doctor visit. My blood work from the time before all turned out great, so I don't need any extra vitamins for the birth. I asked if the baby had dropped, 'cause Brian thought she looked low, but the doctor said she hadn't and in fact at that moment was breach, but that there is lots of time for her to flip before birth. In fact, the doctor was laughing, 'cause she didn't know where to put the monitor to hear the heart rate, our little missy was zooming all over my belly and giving quite a show that could be seen along my belly's rippling surface. The doctor also said that I have plenty of water and with the baby moving like that, she could be flipped by afternoon or may have flipped this morning. She added that the movement was a good sign of brain development and our daughter's racing heart was due to her morning gymnastics routine! All is well. Next time I go in, she will be a week shy of being full term.

7 comments:

GMS said...

GREAT PICTURES!
GREAT PROGRESS REPORT!!!!
Looking forward to the "rest of the story".

Jenni said...

You look so great! I sure do miss seeing you guys every morning. I am so happy to hear that everything is going well with your little princess. Can't wait to meet her either - Baby Girl Baggett!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You look great! I'm really excited and hope everything will go well up until the end. Sounds good so far.

Ian said...

It is great to check your blog because you change it so often. Mind you I only have time to check it once a day, two or three times if it is a holiday. Not that I am anxious or anything. I can be as patient as anyone. So how many days left?

(Those letters at the end can be tricky sometimes. I just got one and guessed a "g" and it probably was an "a")

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Jenni- we actually walked by your house tonight and was going to knock, but didn't see any movement and knew Corey would be catching his zzzz, but we really miss seeing you too! Congrats on the girl!

Dad- you're already counting days! It's coming fast, but not that fast yet! I always feel real dumb when I miss getting the letters right! But they keep junk mailers from posting add comments.

Madame Angela Baggett said...

dad- I forgot I was going to tell you of a certain other grandpa Ray how checks once a day or even more! I told him I won't do more than one post a day!! I do like to keep it new. I have a friend who does a new post everyday and I always look forward to it.

Lady J said...

You look fabulous daahhlling!!! I don't have time to check your blog everyday like I'd like to, but I do enjoy keeping up with you when I get the chance! I feel bad that I don't update mine as often as I'd like either, but I do appreciate your kind comments! You are the only one who posts comments on mine regularily...so if any of your readers need more to do once they've read yours, they can feel free to check mine out!!! I happen to know that some of them have already, as I got a nice comment way back over the winter from gms I believe!!! That was exciting!!!