Thursday, May 25, 2006

snaps: cute and quirky vol.7

Hanging out, enjoying his tea.









Little stickist.










Daddy teaching Ivan to play Stick.










Two things Ivan has in common with his mommy as a child.

#1- this picture! I am quite sure that if I were at my parent's house I could find a picture almost just like this one, on an old green car in the summer.





#2- I was such a poser, and so is this little guy. He loves to give a thrilling performance, smile, and look at his picture or video. What can I say? I can't take my eyes off him either!

3 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Those would never work! All the grandparents would vote for their own grandchild! You all are so biased. Of course I also know he's the cutest child, so I guess I'm biased too!
For a dose of reality, I should post one of his tantrums, only dad took pics of me during a tantrum and I thought that was cruel and unusual punishment. Just take it from me, he can get very ugly when he wants to, just spoils that darling little face all up, he does!

Ian said...

I thought that you showed a little spunk when you were having a tantrum, that's all. I especially remember one where you were wearing a red dress, your face was all red and even the picture turned out red. It is one of my favourite pictures.

Ian said...

BTW did you know that Michael and Michell Parker just had a baby boy who arrived on May 24, 2006 at 4:10 PM? His name is Sawyer Emerson Parker.