Saturday, May 06, 2006

a video???

Janet (on sidebar) found a way to post videos, so my thanks goes out to her! I'm hoping I can get this up or at least post a link. Bear with me as I learn the system.

Our adopted grandma Wynetta, Ivan and I went to visit a friend in a nursing home in Anson. Ivan has discovered the piano and wanted to give the residents a performance. It was totally improv and unrehearsed, but one of the ladies absolutely loved it (ok, 3 ladies if you count Wynetta and myself).

Click here to watch. It will take you to another page. I find it best to click on the pause until the bar shows that the video is fully loaded, then press play. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the service we use for all of our videos too. Once you've uploaded the video it will give you the code at the bottom of the screen called "embeded player" , you just copy and paste that into your blog entry and it will show the video on your webpage.

That being said it was very cute!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Deana- I guess I'll have to keep playing with it. I tried the "embeded" version and it looked good, but would never load and play. Any magic tricks? Do you have to put the code in as a link? or just paste it in the compose section? Thanks for the help.

Janet said...

I'll have to try that too! Keep sharing with me if you learn magic tricks!

Anonymous said...

I love the video. Must have been hard to get that one up and running. It's great how you do all that because you have a child.