Sunday, May 21, 2006

One big and one small


I got another couple of projects done. To my surprise, I finished another big project last Monday or early in the week. I made shutters with a mural behind it, painted on the wall for the nursery, when Ivan was born. So, seeing that I am moving him into a new room, I figured we needed another set of shutters and picture; since he loves opening them and closing them and saying "night-night" to his picture. This time, I painted the picture onto a board so that it can be moved as our family grows and we may need to rearrange again. Missing is the clasp in the middle, I have to get that still and put it all together when we hang it.
















I also made door decor for each of the rooms. Ivan's is a dog theme, since he loves dogs! You may notice that I covered up the girl name. Sorry, not yet... just 6 weeks more of suspence or so!

One more big project to go, then I can rearrange the rooms and finish up little projects. Almost there!

Tomorow, I'll give you our doctor visit update and current pregnancy pic. with a blast from the past pic. from you'll never guess when!

4 comments:

Ian said...

I too am counting down the days that I'll be flying to DFW. Maybe I should rent a car and drive to Abilene like we did when Ruth and I came from Houston to Abilene??? Let me know what is best since you'll probably have sent Brian to pick up Ruth two days before.

GMS said...

Wish we could be there too, but know you will be very busy focusing on a new little life to nurture.
Can't wait for the news, especially the name.

Kimberley said...

Ange you are so crafty. Be careful though, you may start something that gets away from you. I once said that I would crochet a baby afgan for each of my friends as they had kids. Then one spring I had 9 friends expecting 11 babies. I'm sorry to say, that I couldn't keep up to the demand!

Lady J said...

Looks great! Looking forward to the news of the latest and greatest arrival! Really excited to find out her name...am sure it will be grand!!!