Friday, May 19, 2006

Have a rocking weekend!

I thought I'd leave you this weekend with Ivan's most rockingnest moment. He was totally digging the guys playing. It's hard to see in the video, because he was trying to be subtle, cool and collected, but he was so excited. At one point you can hear him yell above the music, he was bobbing his head, lipsyncing to the wordless song and waves his arms in the end of it. Brian is playing stick to the left and can be seen as I scan the musicians at the end. It was a great double party for some dear friends and the little rocker liked it too. (BTW, Ivan will head bang- litterally- to every style of music, rock, classic, jazz...)

3 comments:

Kimberley said...

He looks good! It's great to see music appreciation at such a young age.

Ian said...

Fantastic, what fun. I'm looking forward to seeing Ivan at the end of next month. Oh, I'll look forward to visiting you too. Love dad.

GMS said...

HE'S A STAR IN ALL OF OUR EYES!!!!!