Thursday, February 08, 2007

Not yet Dominique


Watch out Luke Skywalker- here comes Mimi! Dominique is trying to speed through developmental stages to keep up with her brother. I guess that's part of being 2nd in birth order. Meanwhile Ivan is calling her Dominique while I still hold on to "mimi", I guess that is part of being a mom. We were not going to do knick names. Maybe I will grow out of it.



Ivan was trying to finagle his way into eating some chocolate. His methods were twofold: screaming and whining. Dominique started in too and then the funniest thing happened. Ivan yelled at Dominique: "No Dominique, Ivan!" What he meant was that it wasn't her turn to scream and cry, that he was in the middle of trying his own "charm" out on momma and she was interrupting.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. Is she really standing in this pic? I can't believe it. She grows so fast, it's just been a month + some days that she was able to sit by her own. Next time you turn around she will running off with the dog.

Kimberley said...

Does Mimi still have blue eyes? They're quite pretty.

Nana said...

Did Nana pull that big girl down?

Madame Angela Baggett said...

andrea- yes, she is standing, but only if she holds something or someone for balance.

Kim-blue has stuck so far.

nana-I'm sure you weren't thinking of that. Maybe you were adjusting her shirt? In any case, I can assure you that she has no hard feelings.