Monday, February 05, 2007

Ivan's alphabet

Ivan is learning the alphabet. I like his version. If you listen well, you'll notice that our good friend Shayshay is also a letter. Sometimes he gets T-U-V mixed up with A-B-C making him start all over again. Once he restarts, he doesn't know how to exit or end the looping. "Next time won't you sing with me" has morphed into "no more next week".



One time I started saying the letters one at a time; letting him say every other one. He thinks Chai is a letter (say the alphabet and see if you can figure out which one is in all actuality Chai). Then try saying the alphabet fast with no slurring, as that letter really is. I bet you can't do it. I couldn't. Well I think I'll go have some tea now- ha, ha ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Max talked right along...Ivan is teaching him his Abc's! Chai is the h-i part right?

Can you email me your address so I can send you the musini? I thought I had it down, but I can't find it!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Chai falls between H and I.

You should consider "Home Schooling" for these two brilliant children. Don't let the public school system teach them that praying is wrong.

Nana said...

That's the best version of the "A B C" song I believe I have ever heard! Love you Ivan! You too Dominique!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Thanks grandpa Ray, I consider that a high compliment.