Monday, November 30, 2009

In the zone

I've started on my Christmas projects. I almost have one finished and another one started, but I've also added another one. So I have about 7 to go! Yikes. But it is fun if not tiring, since I have to pretty much wait for the kids to bed down before getting to them. I still haven't uploaded pics from thanksgiving, but here are some from the last month.

Ivan masquerading as R2D2 in our old computer.

The kids having a rare moment of affection with our cat.

Ivan, Dominique and Logan in the lockers at the YMCA. That made me a bit nervous. But none of the doors jammed up ;)

Giving thanks with our friend Trinity.

3 comments:

Ian said...

I get to comment first for a change! Thanks for sharing.

Kimberley said...

You're way ahead of me. I've only thought about starting some Xmas projects. I think that I may get to them by January!

GMS said...

Missed Emora this time. I do love the look on Dominique's face as she is looking at Trinity.