Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ok, I lied






I am getting another post in before you leave. These pics are from my friend's fancy camera. We went to the park one day and played, the kids with chalk and sand, Valerie with the camera!

I should be eating turkey or sleeping it off as you read this. For all you addicts who came back and checked when I said I was not going to post again until next week, hat's off to you!

Ok, really, I'm not going to post again until next week, so chill out and happy thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Ian said...

Guilty as charged; I am an addict! But I am glad that I looked; these are wonderful pictures. Your # 1 fan (obviously since I posted first) dad

GMS said...

Well, the only reason I'm #2 is because I worked all night & then shopped.
The pictures are great & I still don't understand how you can post ahead of time.
Hope to talk to you soon.

jenn with two n's said...

Also a fan! Do you really want to know the secret Sue?--I will give it away! For those who don't like spoilers DO NOT read the following:

Under post options there is a date and a time--they can be changed. This way you can go forward--or backward in time! I learned this from my big sis!

GMS said...

Thanks, Jenn, for the secret. I'll try to keep it.