Monday, April 30, 2007

Sweetness

Dictionivary-

seatbelt- includes the belt for his pants
pillup- a pillow
favorite questions: "what color is this?" & "oh oh, what happened?" (for any unfamiliar sound or ocurence for example the thunder last night, someone's car beeping, the clothes dryer buzzer going off)


Today, while in the car, each child in their car seats, Ivan and Dominique held hands for about 2 blocks. It was so sweet.



My Dad always said the highest form of flattery is imitation and Ivan adores his daddy. Here they are "shaving". I made Ivan a razor out of legos and now he wants to shave with Daddy all the time. Wish he wanted to go potty like daddy too!!! (No pressure Ivan)

I was doing laundry and Ivan took the basket and started playing this "new" game in the kitchen. I thought it was so hillarious! I love how kids take words so litterally. By the way, this is such a better version for 2 year olds- totally do-able.



My littlest mechanic.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Ivan's basketball skills are incredible! I can't believe how big Dominique is getting! Wow!

Davis Family said...

Pretty darn cute I'd say!

Lady J said...

Excellent 3 pointer there Ivan! Love the videos & the pics! Hope you are having fun in Houston...we miss you already!!!

GMS said...

Great post!
Great pictures!
Great video!
We just love the updates.
Dominique is quite the mechanic.