Sunday, April 29, 2007

Gonna stock you up

We're heading out of town this week. We're driving to Houston where me and the kids will stay with Nana and Pawpaw Terry while Brian goes to a conference, then he'll come back to Houston and we'll be back home in a week or so. All of that to say, I won't be blogging most likely, so y'all get a break from here!

But, to keep your kid fix up, I'm including 2 photos AND 2 videos today and tomorrow, if all works well. Which will also get me caught up with our cutest photos and videos all being posted and ready to tell you all about Houston.


My new desktop picture is the close up one even closer still. I have been having fun changing our desktop picture regularly. What is your desktop picture now?





6 comments:

GMS said...

Even though my desktop picture is usually covered up with my mail program, it is the group family picture taken around Christmas.
My screen saver is whatever my most recent down load of pictures is. Yesterday I didn't get any new ones.

GMS said...

By the way.......
I don't think any of us said that we wanted a break.
We will miss you in the blogging world.
Come back soon.
I'm sure we'll all keep checking to see when you'll be back.
Have a great trip.

Deana said...

have a nice trip! great pics and videos!

armacleod said...

My desktop pictures are two pics of Andrea. One on each screen. At work I currently have three pictures of some scenery. One for each screen as well.

Lin said...

http://www.xenolinguistics.com/dav/Harley/IMG_0466.jpg This is my desktop picture. My girl is getting to be a teenager. Scary! I usually change it once a week between the two girls.

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Wow- I'm surprised at how much everyone changes their's. I just now started changing them around and thought I was so smart!

Lin-that picture is priceless, she's so beautiful ;)

deana- you forgot to tell us what your picture is, so I'll guess... somewhere exotic??