Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter!





I took the pictures of Dominique earlier this week when it was nice as we anticipated snow this weekend. Last night, Brian covered our peach tree. We are hoping we don't lose our entire crop again. Poor trees here can't figure out the weather either!



That's not our tree or house by the way!






If you are trying to figure out what Ivan said, the reference may help- and no it isn't actually John farting fourteen, although I'm sure I'd remember it better then... try John 15:13.

Another song Ivan hasn't quite got... He calls the alphabet the ABCD's, which makes total sense because that is when you naturally breathe while saying the alphabet, but it does make the song at the end a little gimped. Today he got stuck after singing: "Now I know my ABCD's" the song just can't go on!

5 comments:

jenn with two n's said...

beautiful pics of Mimi! Great memorization Ivan--I love the actions!
Auntie Jenn

Sarahmac said...

How is it that Texas got snow, while we had balmy 22C weather in BC?

Anonymous said...

He can cite the Bible??? Now that is amazing.
Lovely pictures of Mimi. She is so cute!
And I am sorry about the snow. We had lovely weather with sunshine and all. I even got a tan...read more on my blog. *g*

Lady J said...

Snow? Wow...Ivan must have loved that. Sorry about your fruit trees and much anticipated crop...how did they fair in all that? We have snow here too and getting more tomorrow...blah! Love Lil Mimi's dress! Good job Ivan! Hope you had a Happy Easter!!!

Nana said...

Dominique looks beautiful, and poses like a real little lady. Ivan, yea on Bible memorization. You are really growing up.