Saturday, August 10, 2013

New park games


One of our parks got some new equipment, so we had to go try it out.  I'm really thankful that there are lots of parks around here.  I forget to go to different ones and find that when I do, it's so refreshing to see somewhere we don't always go to.  The girls liked the spinning chair.

And they added a frisbee gold course too.

We went on some little trail through the park that I'd never taken before.  I was enjoying the way the sunlight was dancing through the leaves.

Dominique still had a coupon from soccer for a treat at DQ, so we had to take advantage of that.  They plan those coupons right  because Emora and I couldn't just sit there watching Dominique eat!  So we had to get deserts too.  This was actually one night that I regretted having them eat all there supper.  Both girls got full after eating half their Sundays and even I couldn't finish them all!  I guess next time I'll have to tell them not to eat so much supper so we can finish our ice creams????
oh well, even if she didn't eat it all, what she had she clearly enjoyed!

No comments: