Friday, August 07, 2009

violining

It's so hot here! I'm melting. I'm suffocating. I'm a sweating puddle of goo. OK, just got back from a birthday party at the zoo. I think after naps, if I am so fortunate that they will take some, we will fill up the kiddy pool. Wish I could drag it into the air conditioned house!


These pics were from a much cooler and relaxing morning at my friend Tighe's. She plays violin and gave the kids a mini lesson. They loved it! She also played and let them dance like crazy in her living room. So fun!





Here's Emora playing twister. She will roll onto her belly, but not from her belly to back yet. She is starting to clap, which is so fun, because it seems to bring out her personality even more.

My brother was married yesterday in Germany, so I'm going to check blogs and facebook to see if anyone's posted pics. yet. I checked all day yesterday, but I guess they were all busy at the wedding and all.

5 comments:

Davis Family said...

Congrats Andrew!! Big day!

Anonymous said...

Yes we are all waiting patiently for pictures...galore!!!

Anonymous said...

That was Sharon who left the previous message about pics

Anonymous said...

Emora reminds me very much of you as a baby in this picture.Ivan is very keen in getting this lesson in.While Domninque is basking in the music and the moment.Good to see them demonstrating such personalities,

Anonymous said...

That was mom back on familiar ground.