Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just for laughs

I shouldn't laugh at this, but it has become a hillariously predictable pattern. Emora will be playing, quite contentedly on the floor, I might add... When Dominique comes up to her, and pushes her over onto her back so that she (Dominique) can kiss and hug her (Emora). Then, seeing that Emora is crying, Dominique will quickly give her a toy and try to shush, shush or sing her back to happiness. At this point, I come in and Dominique looks up from the scene of the crime. I say: "Dominique, did you push her over?" (as baby cries on the floor). Dominique replies with bewilderment "But I gave her a toy!" Like that should make her stop crying for being accosted.


riding bikes

2 comments:

GMS said...

So, where is Ivan when this situation is occurring & why isn't he coming to the rescue?

Davis Family said...

Can't believe how Dominique pedals! We just can't get Bronwyn to pedal - she is horrible. Expects to be pushed. I am totally impressed with your sweet little almost three year old - good girl!