Sunday, August 23, 2009

Peeks

Oops. I was uploading new videos and just found this old stash, so I better get posting again huh? I think we are all done with meds for now. My knee is feeling better, although weaker still for now. Emora has her 6month visit tomorrow (even though she is already 7 1/2 months) and Ivan is having his first speech therapy session Tues. then I hope we won't be seeing doctors for a while.

Emora's favorite game is peek-a-boo. She also likes to wave her arms in the air. She seems to want to be mobile and tries to scoot while sitting on her butt. Dominique likes to play with her money. She spills out all her coins and creates designs with them making a huge mess and a potential health hazard for her baby sister who wants to get mobile and reach the tiny swallable treasures. Ivan is taking a break right now from his "work". He has been cutting cardboard with his kid scissors for the last half hour or so. I really don't want to go look in that room strewn with coins and cardboard chunks.


peek-a-boo


peek-a-boo with momma hiding

2 comments:

GMS said...

So fun to play peek-a-boo & hear the laughter.

Ian said...

What a delightful laugh.