Monday, December 01, 2008

A week ago or so


Ivan took this picture of me. He is getting better and better with the camera. I took his picture and he's pretty cute on the other end of the lens too.



Nana was off from work Wed. which was why we left the day before. That morning we went off to get plants for the guys to plant in the flower beds. They did a wonderful job and made friends with plenty of huge worms. Nana offered for me to take a nap (which I did not refuse), while she took Dominique out on a grandma/grandaughter date. They got their nails done. Dominique was so excited about her nails and showed them off to everyone. Ivan wanted to show us his nails too.

4 comments:

GMS said...

Very cute!
Also glad you got a nap. Too bad you can't save them up for January & February, when you will really need them.

Anonymous said...

Uh, hold on: did you say they planted flowers in November?

I think I missed something because here we don't plant anything in fall/winter time.

Btw, I would have loved to translate my last blog entry, but the webpage didn't let me login.

Madame Angela Baggett said...

oh yes, Houston is fairly tropical. They are 6 hours south of us and can grow tropical plants year round that we can not keep here in Abilene. There are some here that are strong enough to withstand winter though and so we were thinking of planting some too- I think just pansies are hearty enough, but they grow hibiscus and bougainvilia in Houston where it would only last the summer here.

@mber said...

I love the pic Ivan took.