Friday, August 24, 2007

Train ride





Here are videos of Ivan and Dominique riding a train at a store. I think Ivan's expression when it starts up is hilarious. Neither he or I knew what it would do once it started, so I was sure to have the camera ready for that moment of surprised delight.

Dominique enjoyed it too. She liked to ride all cool and collected, one handed with her tongue sticking out!

They just added a video uploading feature to blogger- so I'm seeing if it will work. If so, adios youtube! Do any of you other youtube users have total strangers commenting on your videos? I got tons of hits from people checking out Ivan's video of him playing stick (but that made sense since people would be searching for videos of stick players), but why anyone would watch our boring kid videos I have no idea. Too much time on their hands I guess. And then they admit that they wasted time there by commenting. I mean I know my kids are cute and all, but I'm not so parentally delusional to think that they are all that entertaining unless you have a vested interest, like you are related, a longtime friend or possibly even a new friend from the net.

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

Yeah - i'm going to have to try out the blogger video! I have been using dropshots because I can't bring myself to use utube. But I am almost at the point where I'd have to subscribe - so this is great timing.

Oh, the kids are way cute too! OF COURSE!