Monday, August 06, 2007

Dancing the day away


Ivan made up a new dance move while Jenn was here so she tried to catch it on video. He folds his arms up and raises them up alternating from side to side. Also, this video features a cameo appearance by a friend of Brian's who was coming back from a trip to Cuba and stopped by on his way home.




Dominique is dancing to her cd from Grandma Ruth. Every song has her name in it. It's so cool. She loves to hear her name and make sure everyone else heard it too!

Do you like to dance?

3 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

a big thanks to Jenn for recording these memories.

Deana said...

how sweet! I love the surprise when she hears her name!

Trail Rider said...

I LOOOOVVVEEE to dance! I wish there was such a thing as a christian "bar" Oh, well, I can live by bustin a move in my living room with my kids!

Very cute dance moves by ivan! it;s nice to see you in the pic for a change!