Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Our in ground pool (literally)

Ivan discovered mud this day. Dominique discovered that she didn't like sitting in water while being dressed.








Dominique funnies: she says "oh,oh" for several sounds including the phone ringing, the door bell and the air conditioner cutting in.

Her first French word is "nez" (nose). She likes to say "nez" while poking my nose. Both she and Ivan also want to pick my nose, but I don't let them! They think it's just grand fun to have a couple of little holes right there the size of their fingers on my face. Dominique also wants to put her fingers in my mouth all the time.

I think she grew a foot size last night. I went to put some different shoes on her today and went through several pairs before I found one that fit! It seems like just last week I had her in all those other shoes and now her feet are too big!

Time to go through her closet again and send clothes on their merry little way to other darling little girls becoming little ladies way too quickly.

1 comment:

Deana said...

nothing like playing in the rain!!!!