Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Anniversary babe!

Have a good look, it's about to go under transformation again. Dad arrived tonight. So far he has been busy reading books and having 1 to 3 kids on his lap or in his arms at all times. I did manage to get a couple of pumpkin pies baked. He had asked if I'd make some if he came, so you can't beat that price for free labor! I was hoping they would get the drywalling done, but Brian hopes they will get to the drywall. They still have a little electrical, duct work and framing still to do before drywall to install.

The girls were playing house under our one and only tree. Brian's not crazy about it because it is leaning, but I think it's charming. I like a bit of green year round and I haven't had a pine tree in my yard in well over a decade!



Dominique wanted to try her hand at shoveling. She liked it for the half minute she lasted.

Here was the bank from our front door. We have more driveway in the front than we do yard, so the snow is getting pretty high out there. We wouldn't have to shovel it all since I get to park in the garage, but it is nice to have space for others to park when they come over.

Today is our official 12 year anniversary. We never imagined when we were getting married that we'd be living here someday. It's been quite a journey and a ton of change, makes me wonder what the next twelve years hold for us...

5 comments:

Deana said...

Happy Anniversary! I like your happy little tree too!

Davis Family said...

Happy happy anniversary! And Yeah for Grandpa!!!

Nana said...

How cute are those "snow angels"!! Too cute!

Kimberley said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope that you have nicer weather today than on your wedding day!

Ian said...

Life is an adventure!