Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas eve special



OK, so yesterday's post was decidedly unChristmassy with talk of my MRI! I am now redeeming myself with pictures of the gorgeous snow in Fort Qu'Appelle a few days ago.


This is a few blocks from our house.



We walked to have coffee with a mom of one of Ivan's classmates that live a few blocks from us. So glad we walked instead of drove! The trees were so magical. Sometimes winter is like an enchanted world of glistening majesty. The ground and trees just sparkled, all the textures and shapes become so intriguing.





While here, I get to tell you some fun stories. Dominique had made a bunch of little paper creations as presents for her cousins, pieces of paper and tape with marker colors on them. She had a meaning for them all and was so excited to give these little scraps of creativity. Janet told me that when her daughter Lannelle received her scraps of unidentifiable "genius", she exclaimed "I have always wanted this!"




Then from the fights of sister and brother... Ivan was giving Dominique "instruction" and Dominique said "Quit being so bossy!" to which Ivan replied, "I am not being bossy, I am just telling you what to do!"

Hope your time of celebration is joyous and joyful this Christmastime!

1 comment:

Ian said...

Ft. Qu'Appelle is a special corner of Saskatchewan. I am looking forward to some canoeing and exploring in the summer. All I need is the time and an invitation!