Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dancing, reading and playing chess

Victoria is going on a mission trip with her aunt this summer, so we are trying to make the most of every moment we have with her, like right before bed dance lessons!
Ivan has been fascinated by chess for so long and always begs for me to teach it to him. I can't stand chess and don't know it well at all, so I'm glad we are in a house full of gamers who are eager to teach him this my not so favorite game.

Books are great wherever we are of course! I always grab a few as easy entertainment for wherever we are. Saskatchewan has a new province wide library system I am totally pumped about. I can get and return books anywhere in the province and get them shipped to where I am. Plus they have good sized French kid's books sections to supplement and expand our own collection.

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

Ooh - province-wide library system sounds awesome!

BTW - I've never liked chess either. Trever tried to teach me once but I had zero interest.