Monday, June 07, 2010

Back in the Fort

I realized the other day that I hadn't taken any pictures with my family in it. I was trying so much to get pictures with Joey and Angie before they left because I knew it was our last chance with them. Everyone asks me what it's like to move back, but it still feels to us like we are just visiting and moving around a lot. Which we are. We just got our health cards applied for and they will arrive shortly, so we only have about 3 things left to do business wise apart from getting a house. We are actually going to try to look at places this week.




Emora and mom cooking.

Walking along the river bank of the Saskatchewan river.

1 comment:

Ian said...

I wonder how long I'll be able to get all of my grandkids to sit on my lap at once! Not much longer, I suspect.