Saturday, June 19, 2010

Better upgrade to steaks!

mom in the back ground behind Brian at left.







Andrew- my brother and the girls made a team.
I was trying to make a post for Father's day. I had just taken the most awesome pictures of dad reading to the girls, but I took them on his camera. So, once we had figured out uploading my pictures, I went to upload his, only it started to upload 1600+ pictures. So I told it to cancel and then, unknown to me it deleted the pictures I had taken, pictures and video of the hot air balloon dad filmed getting set up at the park tonight where we were for a picnic a class mom had coordinated, plus pictures from a graduation they had been to this week! So I tried to do something nice and did something really, really bad.

Us kids were going to pick up something to grill tomorrow and I thought burgers would be fast and easy, but I better upgrade to steaks! This so totally sucks!

SORRY DAD!!! It's not the first time I screwed up in our long career as father and daughter and won't be the last, so I'm glad we will rise above this, we will right? A way to a man's heart is through his stomach perhaps... ;)

And to Brian, super dad, who has so much on his plate right now and still gives the kids baths! You are awesome and since I'm not in the dog house with you, you get a burger, just kidding! You deserve a huge steak and your favorite beer, which is found only in the US, I think. OK, we'll see what we can find ;)

Happy Father's day!!!

3 comments:

Olivia said...

I love reading the updates and seeing the photos. The photos are super small though and I can barely seem them and I want to SO badly!!! :o( Is there anyway, when you post, to make them bigger? I have an option for sizes, small, medium, and large. Is your like that?

Anyway, many blessings to you all. I have thought about you so much and even went by your street and it looked so sad.

K said...

A camera store might be able to recover the picks -- call Don's or one of the others in Saskatoon. if you know anyone if media services (or whatever it is called) at U of S, I am sure they can help!

armacleod said...

If you notice from the funny picture names, Angela has been side connecting to pictures uploaded to facebook I think. So you'll have to check over there on the bigger pictures.